To compete with the auto and bus traffic the Windsor, Essex & Lake Shore on April 8, 1925 began service with two 18 passenger buses numbered 1 and 2. Whether the Gotfredson-built buses were purchased or leased was in Windsor is unknown. The busses operated under the name Highway Motor Coach Line. How long they operated is not known. (Wolfe Collection).
Back to Gallery main page
Copyright © 1998 David Gotfredson